Sunday, November 15, 2009

Recipe Exchange Site

Hi dear family,

In response to Pradeep's post on diet and nutrition, I thought I'd send this information out.

Our friends, Keith and Dayna, designed a recipe exchange site on-line. If you would be interested in joining, please let me know. I would need to send you an individual invitation, they would approve you (since it's a private site) and then you would create a log in and password.

I LOVE this site. I have come to really enjoy cooking for my family, but half of the work comes with thinking of what exactly to prepare. And, members of this site share some of their families favorite recipes and cooking tips.

I would also really love for you all to join because I'd like to learn some of the tricks for making yogurt, for example. Or tamarind sauce, or the ketchup from scratch that Mummy used to make for you all growing up.

Even if you don't have time to post and share recipes, you can still join and have access to the recipes that are posted by others.

In addition, if any of you did end up joining, it would be great to add more Indian-type recipes to the site. A lot of our friends ask me for good Indian food recipes, but I'm only as good as our Betty Crocker Indian cookbook.

Let me know if any of you are interested!

Love,
juliana

1 comment:

Anugrah said...

I would be interested in joining the recipe exchange site... not that I will be able to contribute much, but maybe I can try stuff out!?!? Can you send me an invite?