Monday, November 30, 2009

love one another series

We just completed a series on loving one another, speaking the truth in love, compassionate listening, boundaries and a few other topics for living in community with one another. Our church wrote the curriculum for a 6-week series. If any of you are interested in the material I could e-mail it along to you. It is a little challenging and I continue to find myself being convicted by the holy spirit, but in a really good way.

Here's a message from our pastor from this morning. It's one of the few sermons I've been blessed to sit through and really listen to without having to check on Safina in her class or feed Serena or change a diaper or ..... the distractions are endless it seems.

http://www.crcc.org/messages/2009/11-29_love-one-another-revisited

I hope you enjoy it!

~juliana

No comments: