Wednesday, November 18, 2009

at the very least the flu has hit our home

I just wanted to ask for prayer for all of us. I had a really rough patch a few days ago and Ashish and Safina have both been sick. Today, Safina's temp spiked and she has just been very tired and week and not interested in food. Our symptoms match those described under the H1N1.

We're going to wait through the night and see how Safina is doing. Fortunately, Serena has not shown any symptoms yet. And, please pray especially for her since she is in the high risk group. Because I was sick, I'm hoping she has immunity through me since I nurse her.

I'll keep you posted.

Love,
juliana

4 comments:

arpita said...

praying for you all Juliana and specially the children. God be with you all through this time.

Anugrah said...

Will be praying.

Juliana Abraham said...

thanks so much for your prayers! We are on the mend...

Babu said...

How are you all doing now? Hope you are doingf better. We are praying for you all.