Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Shoulder update

Today, I met my doctor for a review. My shoulder stiffness has reduced nicely, and there is only a little pain. My surgical wound also is healing well.

However, the original pain which I had before the operation seems to have returned. My doctor has advised some ultrasound therapy for the next few days, and will review me on Saturday, when he will be removing sutures. If the pain does not subside, he may give me an injection into the tender spot (which is what, you will remember, I had planned to do right at the start!)

He thinks we should wait a bit before repeating the MRI scan to allow post operative inflammation to settle down.


So, that is where we stand. Please do continue to remember me in your prayers

1 comment:

Anugrah said...

Thanks for the update. Hope the pain subsides and the healing is fast. Will be praying.