Sunday, August 29, 2010

3 months worth of videos and photos!

It's been some time since I was able to upload photos and videos. I know that most things are good only in small quantities, and even good things, when taken in large amounts can be harmful. I hope I have not exceeded the toxic dose with this post, and you will not develop anaphyllaxis. If so, please bear with me. As you can see, I am trying to store stuff that I like on the internet for posterity!

These videos have been taken over the past three months, and are in chronological order.

That million dollar smile!


Chuckling at her Ammachy's antics


Anand the rock star!


Anand is obviously watching us very carefully. He told Arpita the other day, "You go to sleep, Mama. I need to do some work on the computer!"

Reminds me of Jo's wise words, "Children listen to what you say and then they do what you do."

Just look at the way he set up his computer, with ear muffs, toy laptop, and a discarded mouse.


"Look, Mama, I can stand!"


Since the time this video was taken, Namrata has begun crawling all over the house. She follows Arpita from room to room, and chases Anand all around the house.


Playing hide-and-seek with Anand


Anand reminds me of Prashanth in so many ways.



I have also uploaded some more photos (like the one below) onto Flickr.

August, 2010 152

Happy viewing!

1 comment:

Juliana Abraham said...

Absolutely adorable! Such joy abounds. We're so eager to get all of the cousins together. They are going to have a blast!!!