Wednesday, September 29, 2010

So, you want to date my daughter?

Do click over to read Daddy's Rules for dating his daughters.



 

They are hilarious. Here's a sample:

"Do not lie to me. I may appear to be a potbellied, balding, middle-aged, dimwitted has-been. But on issues relating to my daughter, I am the all-knowing, merciless god of your universe. If I ask you where you are going and with whom, you have one chance to tell me the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. I have a shotgun, a shovel, and five acres behind the house."

In the same vein, read An Application for Dating My Daughter . Here's a sample:

8.  Do you own a van? _______ A truck with oversized tires?______ Do you have an earring, nose ring, or belly button ring? _______ Do you have a tattoo?_________ (if yes to any of #8, discontinue application and leave the premises)

No comments: